Monday 7 November 2011

more waiting.....

The next hurdle we have is the ultrasound....it should be done sometime this week (i'm voting on friday but they didn't commit to a day!)....i'm scared to get excited yet....if we can just make it through the first trimester, then, maybe.....i ....can....breathe.....when I was pregnant with my other children I knew I wasn't cramping, no bleeding. no weird feelings....i worked in healthcare so i had access to unlimited ultrasounds....(not that I really knew what to look for other than movement, lol)...i threw up several times a day which just made me more aware that I was pregnant...although nauseated I was reassured with the pregnancy....this time...soooo different....I have to have trust and faith....two simple things that are soo hard to have sometimes.....as for now....I will be have to be content with the fact that we are pregnant until proven otherwise.....I want to thank everyone for their kind words of encouragement; I am still unable to comment on my own blog...I think I have the settings messed up somehow...anyway, until next time....Rene'

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you... keeping my fingers crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the positive Guys, the waiting totally sucks, we have fingers and toes crossed! Look forward to your next update.

    ReplyDelete