Sunday 25 September 2011

2nd Accupuncture

I survived the second accupunture. It was still painful (just the initial stick) but better than last time I suppose...the ears are the worst...I decided to forego the electro portion of it...just not sure about that for fertility but I definately think it could work for other ailments...Still taking tons of vitamins and supplements....about to get everything squared away for next month I believe...little "fires" keep cropping up that we have to put out, but otherwise, I guess things are going as well as can be expected...there has been alot of stress over the last couple of weeks and I am trying to concentrate on the egg retrieval and staying "destressed"... my 3rd grader asked me what they were going to do with my eggs when they got them out and I told him a scaled down version and he said "that's just weird"....I'm sure all of the 3rd grade parents appreciate hearing about our surrogacy adventures through their children, lol....I am now on the pill and not only am I irritable and mean from the dhea but now we get to throw in emotional/crying with the estrogen of the pill....geez....nothing like a mean crybaby, lol....everyone asks me why we are going to india and are we going on a mission trip...I just laugh and tell them that we are not that good of people, lol and that the mission we are on is to have a baby....that usually buys them enough time to get their jaw off the ground where they have dropped it...really, you shouldn't ask a question you don't want to know the answer to, lol....well, if nothing else, at least we are entertaining....till next time...rene'

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are sticking (no pun intended) with the accupuncture!! Have to do all you can to maximize success!

    ReplyDelete