We will get to meet our daughter for the first time in 2 weeks!! What an emotional journey we have been on!! She continues to have issues with breathing. We will assess the situation when we get there and go from there. For now, the dr says she is doing okay but is only able to stay off of the sipap for a few hours on oxygen. If she is still on cpap when we get there we will have to make some decisions. Do we set up camp in India or do we put Operation Exit India into overdrive and medi-vac out of there? Neither alternative is cheap or easy...wow...2 weeks to get out of India used to seem like an eternity....now...not so much...I hope they will send some new pics soon...you know how babies change daily!! Hope everyone is well and can't wait to meet the IP's and those on baby pick up in Delhi!