Friday 10 June 2011

More scans....more shots.....

Had another scan today....follicles are getting bigger...not big enough yet for retrieval so we go back in the morning for another scan...hopefully things will be the right size and i will be able to get trigger shot....that would put the egg retrieval for monday...otherwise it will just be a weekend full of shots for me with another scan on monday...im now beginning to have a little pelvis fullness...the scan was a bit uncomfortable today....after the scan, got my 3 shots and we were on our way for a little sightseeing...
     We went to the Prince of Wales museum...it was okay I suppose...I had a little episode of dizziness and I tired easily....of course it didn't help that there was no air conditioning-only fans!!  We did a little window shopping and people watching...it rained all day but we wore our raincoats and went on about our business....our taxi driver waits for us all day....so patient...reads his romance novel and naps....he admitted to us today that he likes wine but that his wife was not allowed to drink it!  I told him that I needed to meet her but i don't think he will allow that!! I would be a bad influence I'm afraid!!! I'm craving beef big time!! We are planning on going to Hard Rock Cafe tomorrow....I have checked their menu and they have usda prime beef!! woo hoo!! I am so there!!! Thats our plans for tomorrow night at least....I can't wait...Rene'

No comments:

Post a Comment